Web hosting service providers have come a long way in making web development easier and more accessible to everyone. iPage, one of the leading companies in the industry, has earned its place at the top of the pack because of its reliable service and quality features. And this is not based on just one review. In fact, if you go to websites featuring listings of top service providers, as well as forums and individual user reviews, you would find iPage consistently mentioned as part of the top ten. It hosts millions of websites and have thousands of loyal customers. What makes iPage different from the rest of the other hosting providers?
Affordability is iPage’s top feature
If you compare hosting plan prices, you will find out that iPage has probably the most affordable plan out there. On average, you would spend upwards of $5 a month for good hosting. iPage offers their service for around $2.95 only. This is before using any of their discount coupons. The monthly rate could go as low as $1.99 if you take advantage of their various promos.
Cheap doesn’t mean useless when it comes to iPage plans
When it comes to buying things, you often get what you pay for. If it is cheap, then you may not be getting a lot out of it. This is not true for iPage. If you sign up for their basic package, you get:
- the requisite unlimited resources
When you get free or cheap hosting service, you only get to access a certain amount of resources like disk space or bandwidth. This can hamper you when it comes to posting things on your website. With unlimited resources on your hand, you get to post any type of content and as much of it on your webpages. Plus, you can accommodate more viewers because of unlimited bandwidth.
- the necessary freebie
Each iPage plan comes with a free domain. No need to register a domain name separately because you automatically get one upon signing up with iPage. You get to keep this for a whole year and would only need to pay after that period.
- compatibility and support for applications
In order to create a good website, you will need to use various software and applications like Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla. You can easily install and utilize these through the Control Panel of your iPage account.
- Easy to use site builder
iPage offers the use of their drag and drop builder. This means, you can build your pages without learning HTML.
Quick guide in signing up for an iPage plan
Signing up for a hosting plan with iPage is so easy. There us no need to leave the house as you can do the entire process online. Here are the steps:
1. Head on to iPage’s official site. Here, you will see their various promos. Look through their menu of hosting plans and services to find out which one you will need for your website.
2. Go to the sign-up page by clicking on the various sign up buttons.
3. Key in the domain name of your choice. iPage will check if it is available.
4. Provide the necessary information including your billing details.
5. Select additional services and features if needed.
6. Pay using your credit card or using your PayPal account.
7. Save or print a copy of the confirmation page. This will serve as your reference should you encounter problems with your account in the future. A copy of this confirmation letter will also be sent to the email address that you provided.
8. Start building and uploading your website.