Benefits: From Bluehost to iPage
It is not uncommon for site owners to sometimes switch web hosts and transfer domain. Toggling to a different web host is simple but the tricky part is choosing the right hosting provider to transfer to. The logical next step to take in such instances is to have a look at the benefits your site can gain prior to deciding to sign up. Before commencing transfer from Bluehost to iPage hosting here are some of the benefits your site can benefit from as follows:
- DNS Service. With iPage hosting you will get a domain Name servers or DNS service for your site
- iPage Domain Central. Managing your domains will be much easier by utilizing your iPage domain central
- iPage Green badge. Your website will take part in utilizing Green technology as well as bearing the iPage green badge as a means to support the drive on helping save the environment
- Easy Username Management. iPage web hosting allows its users to manage both hosting and your domains using one username.
- Domain Privacy. You can have your iPage domain privacy activated as an additional means of protecting sensitive information
Hosting Plan with iPage
Looking for the right web host for your business can be very difficult especially if you’re not sure what to look for in a hosting plan. iPage hosting brings to its users along with web developers over 10 years of expertise. Having the basic knowledge and information about iPage hosting can be reviewed via www.ipage.com where you can find two important details you will want for your web host to provide: affordability and quality. In an iPage basic hosting plan you will find the following essentials such as:
- Host unlimited domains
- Free domain registration (for the first year)
- Free online store
- Free blog
- Free SiteLock security suite
- Free point and click site builder
- Free script library
- Unlimited storage space
- Unlimited data transfer
- Online Marketing
iPage Directory Listing
Getting your site online is only the first step in gaining more audience and expanding your business. With iPage hosting you can enlist your site with its directory listing and if you place them under different categories it will be considered a separate listing. The iPage community directory listing allows you to have control over editing, deletion and viewing capabilities for your website. You may click on this direct link: http://www.ipage.com/knowledgebase/beta/article.bml?ArticleID=1079&type=How%20To#Nugget_2213 to get detailed instructions and further information on this feature.
From BlueHost to iPage Hosting
iPage hosting is a veteran in the web hosting industry with millions of websites hosted since 1996. While BlueHost makes use of Linux OS iPage makes use of windows as its operating system (OS). As a site owner you may opt to transfer your website to iPage hosting based on its many benefits or simply because of your preferred operating system. Here are the steps you can take to complete transfer from BlueHost to iPage:
- First you need to manually unlock your domain name from your current web host (in this case BlueHost).
- Login to your iPage hosting account.
- Next, you need to go to your iPage control panel.
- You will be asked to enter the domain name for transfer.
- Provide detail to the “Add Domain Name” field under your “Domain Central”.
- Click on the add button.
- Under your Domain Central list, search for your domain name.
- Click on the “More Info” button.
- Get the authorization code inside the text box.
- Wait for the “Transfer to iPage” button.
- Click on the button to continue.
- Finish and confirm the transfer request upon receiving email with further instructions.
- You can initiate management of your website with iPage hosting.