If you want affordable web hosting that is reliable and feature-packed to boot, there are just a few companies that you can look to for this service. One of those companies is iPage. It has been a rock when it comes to web hosting. It is solid, steadfast, and has more than a decade of operations under its belt. iPage is committed to providing simple yet all-encompassing services that can be used by all types of web developers and cater to all kinds of websites. This is the reason why many entrepreneurs and bloggers who are just starting out rely on iPage for their web hosting needs. What iPage does is it makes having websites accessible to virtually anybody.
Pretty Reliable For Shared Hosting
If a million other clients cannot convince you of iPage’s reliability, then its length of stay in the industry might. Ten years is not something to overlook when there are a lot of other web hosting companies that offers basically the same thing but has already come and gone. If these are not enough, here are other proofs of iPage’s reliability:
- They guarantee at least 99% uptime. Losing visitors and customers due to the inaccessibility of your website is not a problem if you sign up with iPage. This is because you will very rarely experience downtimes.
- With that ten years under their belt, you are assured that the people manning their help lines know what they are dealing with. They may have literally seen and encountered all the possible problems that you can come across in terms of web hosting.
iPage offers all the basic web hosting necessities and more
iPage wants to provide service to web developers of all skill levels. This is the reason why they only have a single plan, which is known as the Essential Plan. If you take advantage of iPage’s limited promotions, you can get this hosting plan for a monthly fee of $1.99. You may think that what works for a beginner can’t possibly work for programming experts, but you might get surprised. Here are the things that you can expect to get if you sign up for it:
- Resources enough to host unlimited numbers of websites or domains
- Free domain for the first year which can be renewed for only $14.95 for the succeeding years
- Hosting space for up to 200,000 files
- Unlimited data transfer
- Free access to tools for online stores
- Credits for online advertising
Add-ons is the key to making the Essential Plan fit your website needs
As mentioned, iPage has a basic plan that is perfect for websites created by novice developers. However, in order to cater to more experienced developers who require advanced features, iPage also has a lot of add-ons to choose from.
- Domain privacy – perfect for those who do not want to leave their contact information unprotected from hackers and other malicious parties.
- Automated website backup – this is helpful if your computer crashes and you lose your website files.
- SSL certificates – ensures that data transmission is only done over networks that are secure. This is important for websites that conduct financial transactions, deal with sensitive information, etc.
Help is just a few steps away
One of the deal breakers when it comes to web hosting services is the customer support accessibility. When you deal with beginners, there are going to be a lot of questions, issues, and problems. Customers get turned off when they are unable to reach somebody who can provide assistance when they need it.
iPage customers do not have this problem. They can contact iPage’s support staff via phone, online chat, or email. The people who work for chat support are generally less knowledgeable than those who work phone or email support, though.
- How to Transfer Your Website from BlueHost to iPage
- Can I Pay iPage With Paypal?
- Can I Pay iPage With Debit Card?
- iPage Private WHOIS Guide (Pricing, Renewal Pricing, Setup)
- iPage WordPress Setup Guide
- Does iPage Offer Website Templates?
- How to Set Up a Shopping Cart on iPage
- iPage MySQL Database Tutorial
- Does iPage Work On iPhone and iPad?
- Can I Cancel iPage Anytime?